Study about Nuclear Power options in the Czech Republic (german):
" Systemverträglichkeit für Umwelt und Risiken der Leistungsverdoppelung durch den Bau der Kernkraftwerksblöcke Temelin 3 und 4 am Standort Temelin in der Tschechischen Republik"
NIMBUS Institute strives for competence especially in nuclear energy, nuclear safety issues, energy technologies and the application of safety and security solutions for critical infrastructure in a complex environment.
NIMBUS Institute was founded in 2008 as an Austrian Non-profit Association. For performance and excellence in scientific output, our activities are subject to permanent supervision by a high-ranking advisory committee formed with international experts.
The Institute represents an independent non-academic institution of the scientific community, participating in national and international projects, calls and programs.
The experienced and extraordinarily motivated expert team concentrates on:
- Technology Assessments in nuclear and power engineering
- Safety and Security analyses of nuclear installations
- Safety management of complex and vulnerable technological systems, main competence in energy sector and critical industries
- Threat analyses of critical facilities and exposed infrastructure
- Monitoring and efficiency upgrades throughout innovative combination of key and cutting edge technologies and there applications
- Advanced Nuclear System Safety Analyses, Generation IV
- QA and Quality control of technological and institutional enterprises
- Professional competence management
- Training and education of staff on nuclear safety and related technologies
- Moderation and Communication of industrial technology applications in complex societal and socioeconomic frame conditions
- Management of sustainable public information, support of structured dialogues, knowledge transfer and contact mentoring of and with civil society organizations
- Environmental technologies, environment and technology interface evaluation